pondělí 13. dubna 2015

Eos Products

Hi lovers,
today I wanna show you my comsetics products from eos.


eos  evolution of smooth


Summer fruit lip balm



Fresh Watermelon

It reminds me some grapefruits.











Passion Fruit



Unfortunately this smooth is featureless and common.









Both products are the limited edition.

A ray of holiday sunshine





Aloha Hawaii 

Pretty sweet and love smooth.

Indian Summer

Fresh and sweet smooth. My favourite!








ST. Barth's Sunrise

I dont like this smooth cause is quite bitter.








!I must say that the balms haven't so good ability to hydrate your lips as for example cheaper balm from Balea'

Eos Hand lotion

It's sweet and lovely lotion. The advantage is fast absorbing ability and 24 hour moisture.
For me it's special because of  90% natural extracts. Really good and gentle to the skin. 

7 komentářů:

  1. I really love this brand! You have a lovely blog dear, I'm following you now:)
    Have a nice day,
    Keep in touch!
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Pekná zbierka :) Ja mám teraz nový fresh watermelon a chcela by som si kúpiť pomarančový alebo mentolový. A asi máš pravdu, že sú aj lacnejšie balzámy, ktoré lepšie hydratujú. Ja to zvyčajne neviem veľmi posúdiť, ale Baby lips mi vyhovuje prinajmenšom tak ako eos...
    Krásny týždeň!
    GlitterCircus

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Ja eosy milujem :) Už len pre tu chuť a vôňu :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Eos je snem každé slečny, nebo se pletu? :) Já jsem pořád ještě nedošla k tomu, abych si ho objednala. Asi pořád čekám na zázrak a to ten, že se objeví i u nás v ČR :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. I love the coconut milk EOS ! so good !!
    http://dreammorebabe.blogspot.cz/

    OdpovědětVymazat

Používá technologii služby Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

© Beauty & Fashion, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena